All-Star [4/5-4/6] Acda - Reach The Beach All Star Nationals - Ocean City, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just heard maryland twisters and south jersey storm are going, can anyone confirm?

Anyone know what time Level 5 awards will be?

Not until 10:30 at night on Sunday!
The last level 5 worlds team goes on at 1:45 Sunday and they all have to wait until 10:30 that night for awards. Which I think is crazy. Its a 6 hour drive for us and im sure a lot of our kids would want to drive home Sunday so they could make it back for school on Monday.

The last awards ceremony is at 11:00. that is way to late for awards.

Not until 10:30 at night on Sunday!
The last level 5 worlds team goes on at 1:45 Sunday and they all have to wait until 10:30 that night for awards. Which I think is crazy. Its a 6 hour drive for us and im sure a lot of our kids would want to drive home Sunday so they could make it back for school on Monday.

The last awards ceremony is at 11:00. that is way to late for awards.
That is crazy, a lot of unhappy parents to maybe have to stay another night!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I understand that there is not enough time in day. Having a final awards session late is necessary. But why make so many divisions have to suffer? If a group is done, have the awards and let them leave so kids don't miss another school day. I don't understand the EP's thought process. Frustrate one group or Frustrate EVERYONE.....this shouldn't be a difficult choice.

i can't complain about my team warming up at 740 since the first team warms up at 6 am and competes at 7am... :eek: thats extremely early

I understand that there is not enough time in day. Having a final awards session late is necessary. But why make so many divisions have to suffer? If a group is done, have the awards and let them leave so kids don't miss another school day. I don't understand the EP's thought process. Frustrate one group or Frustrate EVERYONE.....this shouldn't be a difficult choice.

I agree. I guess they really scrutinize the worlds divisions so they get things right. But 8 hours???? That's a little much.

We already told our team that if they need to leave before awards they can. We compete at 12 and have to wait around 10 hours for our awards. That's just ridiculous. A lot of them need to go to school on Monday and leaving at 1130 at night with a 6 hour drive home wouldn't be good for them.

Maybe they don't to keep everyone around to watch the other divisions? I am more inclined to believe it may have to do with the scrutinizing of tje scoresheets for level 5. We live over 5 hours away and have already planned on the extra night. Last year we were there crazy late. Most hotels offer a cheaper rate for Sunday.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back