All-Star [4/5-4/6] Acda - Reach The Beach All Star Nationals - Ocean City, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Warm donuts, fresh topping..My inner fat girl is doing cartwheels while I read this LOL

This is our first RTB comp. Is parking at the convention center a nightmare? and what is this Fractured Prune place?
And there are a couple of Fractured Prunes on the strip...I can already smell the grease and my mouth is watering.
Parking was manageable last year although there were times I was on the outskirts. But if one of the lots is taken up by warmups, there will not be a lot of parking. Cp has to be there early both days and I think I'm just taking the bus over with her from the hotel rather than try to find a spot.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Okay folks here goes:
fractured prune locations are:
127th street
81St.
28Th
Someplace called west ocean city on Stephen Decatur hwy

They are Also in other locations like rehobeth, which if your coming from up north, you will drive through.
Not going to list them all bit apparently they are in MI, AZ, UT, and PA too. Who knew.

Happy travel day to everyone competing and good luck! See everyone at the convention center! After these 2 long days well be running from Sharkie!:sharkchase:

It's very foggy down here! Safe trip everyone. The warmup tent is in the front of the parking lot - although it's taking up a lot of spots, it's not as bad as I feared. It's still going to be tough but I thought more spots were going to be blocked off.

Seriously, it's so early my eyelashes hurt.

For the record, I Don't. Like. This. Schedule. Dramatic smoky eye at @$$-o'clock in the morning is not cute. And the girls don't like theirs either.

Back