All-Star [4/5-4/6] Acda - Reach The Beach All Star Nationals - Ocean City, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good event overall I thought... My two are levels 1 and 2 so we only competed upstairs but things ran pretty smoothly up there! Waaaaaay too early in the morning for large youth 2, though. I could have lived without that very easily!
Yeah I agree, upper level ran well. My only complaint was that warm ups were running behind and the performance arena was running ahead on Saturday morning. There was no one on deck or in the hole when my kids made it up to the performance arena and I had even left with 2 minutes left on my last warm up mat. Fortunately I'm a stubborn lady and took my sweet old time getting my kids to the stage because they weren't supposed to go on for another 5 minutes.

Yeah I agree, upper level ran well. My only complaint was that warm ups were running behind and the performance arena was running ahead on Saturday morning. There was no one on deck or in the hole when my kids made it up to the performance arena and I had even left with 2 minutes left on my last warm up mat. Fortunately I'm a stubborn lady and took my sweet old time getting my kids to the stage because they weren't supposed to go on for another 5 minutes.

I did notice some unscheduled "breaks" when I was wandering in and out of the upstairs performance area - must have been when they were running ahead and waiting for a team to come up from warmup. Downstairs was running behind at various points both days.... guess it's always one or the other! Awards for my Y2 CP started on time at 9:45 but my M1's 4:35 awards didn't start til 4:50. After arriving at 6:15 this morning for my youth kiddo, we were ready to be DONE and that delay was really my only complaint - well, other than the 6:15 AM part... LOL.

I was very thankful that the late awards were on time and short! Made it home by 1:15 am :)
Cp's awards were done around 11:15. We came home today; there was no way I could drive 5 hours starting at that time! I am driving the struggle bus today though for sure. Mainlining coffee until after she's done with practice tonight then collapse.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Our first year going and we really liked this comp! Very well run & staff were all very pleasant and helpful.
All the results that i saw were pretty much right on & scores were fine too.
We will be back for sure next year.

Back