A Mama's Prayer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
This season reminds me of all the things I'm thankful for, and so very blessed to have! Not the least of which is this sport, which keeps us busy almost daily, perpetually in the red, and full of such excitement for what's to come!
I have a prayer for each of you, my Fierce fam, that you have a wonderful Christmas/Hannukah/Festivus, that meanj is nicej just once in the New Year, that kingston keeps this amazing place running smoothly, that ACEDAD doesn't win EVERY Fierce Board Award and that maybe SlapFire can update us on that anthem. I pray for no legality deductions for Brandon's stunts, no tumble busts on F5 and perfect poofs for Texas. I pray for Shark Pup's injury to keep right on healin, BowCat to get to Worlds, ShoWStoppeR to be able to cheer the rest of the season - healthfully, bOyRANGE to nugget, just once, with the team, and imrichhowboutu to post another thread as good as "Dear Blank, Please Blank." I pray for Top Gun unis, Susies everywhere (and their mothers,) and I pray that canttouchthis can touch that. But #thatsprobablyabadidea. I pray that all the At-Large bids raise enough money, the bloggers keep typing away, Andre keeps answering our questions, all the coaches keep coaching our kids and loving them like your own, comps run on time, and I pray for every Special Needs team everywhere. I pray for Tawne, Ellen, Shawn, David and Jen, Melissa , Timm, Sacha, Special K and all those who know me in "real life." Lastly, Just-a-Mom . You went from "that Carol Brady lady on the boards" to one of my truly best friends ever. I love you, and there are no words to express my gratitude for having you in my life, especially the last 6 months. You're my beast base and I couldn't fly without you.
If I didn't mention you specifically, I still love you, you just have too many caps and xs and os and numbers and things in your board name for me to remember :) Thank you all for making my 2011 so much more fun! Have a very merry season and a joyous New Year! *Snap, hair whip*

cupieqt , you're probably out celebrating a very special birthday, and I'm thankful that I know that :) Love ya! You're amazing!

This season reminds me of all the things I'm thankful for, and so very blessed to have! Not the least of which is this sport, which keeps us busy almost daily, perpetually in the red, and full of such excitement for what's to come!
I have a prayer for each of you, my Fierce fam, that you have a wonderful Christmas/Hannukah/Festivus, that meanj is nicej just once in the New Year, that kingston keeps this amazing place running smoothly, that ACEDAD doesn't win EVERY Fierce Board Award and that maybe SlapFire can update us on that anthem. I pray for no legality deductions for Brandon's stunts, no tumble busts on F5 and perfect poofs for Texas. I pray for Shark Pup's injury to keep right on healin, BowCat to get to Worlds, ShoWStoppeR to be able to cheer the rest of the season - healthfully, bOyRANGE to nugget, just once, with the team, and imrichhowboutu to post another thread as good as "Dear Blank, Please Blank." I pray for Top Gun unis, Susies everywhere (and their mothers,) and I pray that canttouchthis can touch that. But #thatsprobablyabadidea. I pray that all the At-Large bids raise enough money, the bloggers keep typing away, Andre keeps answering our questions, all the coaches keep coaching our kids and loving them like your own, comps run on time, and I pray for every Special Needs team everywhere. I pray for Tawne, Ellen, Shawn, David and Jen, Melissa , Timm, Sacha, Special K and all those who know me in "real life." Lastly, Just-a-Mom . You went from "that Carol Brady lady on the boards" to one of my truly best friends ever. I love you, and there are no words to express my gratitude for having you in my life, especially the last 6 months. You're my beast base and I couldn't fly without you.
If I didn't mention you specifically, I still love you, you just have too many caps and xs and os and numbers and things in your board name for me to remember :) Thank you all for making my 2011 so much more fun! Have a very merry season and a joyous New Year! *Snap, hair whip*
I am assuming the Melissa is me and thanks!!! I am glad to have you there when I am having a susie's mom moment!!! You are a great friend and I love you and LittleRazzi!

oh crap...sitting here totally crying mama!!!! That was without a doubt thee best post I ever read...you are faboooooosh and without you and LittleRazzi these boards wouldnt be as much fun...I love you both soooo much....and tell your baby....Imma do my best to hook her up with another goodie after Worlds...love you mama!!!
tag meanj CheerChick123 fluff12 @fameousmom Admin Mclovin

Aw...you really did just make me cry. Now as you know that's all I've DONE for the last 10 weeks, but for the first time it's GOOD tears. I love you too - and really I mean that, there's no other way to say it. I think we both can agree that 2011 can kiss our...um...booties...and we'll both be glad to see 2012 arrive. But I gotta say, if I was gonna have a year like this again, there is NO WAY I'd get through it without you. You'll always be my sage eyeball and I love you for it.

Just out of curiosity though, SUSIE...why do I have to be the base???:p

lakerfantlc and Just-a-Mom , it's ok, I cried when I wrote it...especially that part about my bestie :). And I get to fly because I never miss practice. Duh.
SachaaFiercee. See? Extra letters & stuff. Glad you saw it anyway! You make my life interesting, darlin! Xoxo
BowCat , I couldn't be anything BUT me. So much easier!

Somewhere along the line, yall became my friends, and I'm glad I've got you!

@Mamarazzi, I am blessed to have you in my life now. You really helped me through those difficult days recently. I'm so glad we're friends.
May I jump on your thread and tell @NJCoach that she is the coolest coach (my daughter doesn't cheer for her,but she has given me amazing advice for 2 years now. @ShawnsDadof4 and @proudcheermomma - nice to have pals from my team on the boards. @Nikka_twist- great getting to know you and thanks for the shirt and Hello Kitty. @sharkdad, thanks for the warning about the stalker on fb- I am super careful about it with my daughter. @Level5mom Stingray - thanks for chatting. And Mamarazzi - so funny you and @just-a-mom are so close - Just-a-Mom - thanks for becoming such a fun friend after our little back and forth! Talk about a real person - you're very special.
Happy Holidays all.
Love,
Ellen

Back