A Mama's Prayer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK...IM a dork..I get it now....@meanj the name says it but you are really a big softie:) Just-a-Mom I love ya and kind of miss carol brady profile pic... @ShawnsDadof4 you bring me joy with your "fierce" love of Smoed..:) LittleRazzi listen to your Mamarazzi she is smart and AMAZING kingston thank you for all you do AND finally showing the WHOLE uni...:) ACEDAD someday I dream to be at the level of texting you..:) Mclovin.. I get you..always.. happiness to you and yours!! Be blessed everyone and have a Merry Christmas!

mstealtoyou , thank you for all the great advice , SharkDad , thank you for being such an awesome friend to the Newbies and always striving to keep things positive , and Kris10boo , thanks for the front tuck fail vid, kiddo. I needed that ;)

Oh, and I pray Admin 's poor little bow-makin fingers don't fall off before Worlds. And Weezy , thanks for your avvie!

MissBee , kristenthegreat and ztaprincess , I hope I meet yall one day! Your posts give me life...usually :D

mstealtoyou , thank you for all the great advice , SharkDad , thank you for being such an awesome friend to the Newbies and always striving to keep things positive , and Kris10boo , thanks for the front tuck fail vid, kiddo. I needed that ;)

Oh, and I pray Admin 's poor little bow-makin fingers don't fall off before Worlds. And Weezy , thanks for your avvie!

MissBee , kristenthegreat and ztaprincess , I hope I meet yall one day! Your posts give me life...usually :D

awww I hope to meet the amazing fierceboard mommas one day. You and Just-a-Mom are just downright amazing and I can only hope that when I become a mom one day that I can be as fierce as you two. I also hope to meet MissBee because I can only imagine the conversation we could have about a certain poster in the college section ;)

I also have to say kudos to the fierce dad's on the board ACEDAD , SharkDad , and even kingston I think many of us girls wish our dad's were as supportive of cheer as these fellas are.

I know, I know I am late.... I didn't see this until last night I was in social networking detox......Wow Mamarazzi you choked me up with this one!! Thanks for the mention I feel honored and hope you had a great Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful New Year as well. lakerfantlc, we know that I bleed red, white and blue for my team (NJSE @ellen495, proudcheermomma, JayySoFierce, tntcheerguy) but Cali Smoed is my Small Coed air, not to mention I have been a diehard fan of the Lakers since Magic Johnson and Kareem era so Happy Holidays lakerfantlc!! To all cheerdads, admin and Kingston for making this a 5* site...Happy Holidays!! SharkDad very good blog....... I wish everyone and anyone I didn't mention a Happy New Year and hope to meet up with more Fiercers in 2012, so glad I met those that I have so far this year!!

I know, I know I am late.... I didn't see this until last night I was in social networking detox......Wow Mamarazzi you choked me up with this one!! Thanks for the mention I feel honored and hope you had a great Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful New Year as well. lakerfantlc, we know that I bleed red, white and blue for my team (NJSE @ellen495, proudcheermomma, JayySoFierce, tntcheerguy) but Cali Smoed is my Small Coed air, not to mention I have been a diehard fan of the Lakers since Magic Johnson and Kareem era so Happy Holidays lakerfantlc!! To all cheerdads, admin and Kingston for making this a 5* site...Happy Holidays!! SharkDad very good blog....... I wish everyone and anyone I didn't mention a Happy New Year and hope to meet up with more Fiercers in 2012, so glad I met those that I have so far this year!!
Awe... You're the best... Shimmy x 1267884325797749...:)

Awww thank you so much Mamarazzi! This is a very sweet thread! You made my day. Thank you again.

Love your video's and maybe just maybe we might be in the same place at the same time. It could happen. LOL

Back