All-Star Aca!!!! Fort Worth, Tx!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't there for day 1... drove all the way to Fort Worth doing um about 90 miles an hour to get there for my baby's performance. I had car problems, had to stop twice and got there w/ two teams to spare lol!

I taped them and some other teams, including SOT and Wildcats. My daughter has been glued to the laptop pretending to FAINT every time she watches them lol. Over-all is was still an AWESOME weekend. If we can put our real routine on the mat flawless this weekend, i'll send you a copy lol. I pray that we can do it this weekend!!!

Not a problem! I videoed them for my cp, since we never get shown on ESPN she watchs them on the tv and pretends...lol
All the level 5 teams had some kind of issue this weekend, but it's early in the season...kinks will get worked out :)

ACA was so much fun. Everyone really did a great job for it being most of our first nationals of the season. Level 5 was so intense. SOT and Cheer Athletics was AMAZING. LOVED LOVED LOVED Wildcats and Cheetas. SOT int was also absolutley incredible. I can't wait for all ya'll to see what we did come NCA. Woodlands Elite Generals are also amazing this season. It was not there best performance stunt wise but you can see from the routine they WILL get a paid bid. When they hit they rock it. Best Dance ever for the Generals. Colonels OMG had the arena pumped up and placed in the top 5 out of 25 first day. Thank you to the Cheetas who stopped the Colonels and congratulated them an amazing performance. SOT even came up to the girls to say WOW. Everyone who can come to Cheer Power this weekend should for another intense and great weekend from Woodlands Elite, Texas, UC, PA, Twist & Shout and others. Great programs. Cheer America is following weekend. Good Luck to all going for paid bids.

From all the people keeping me updated thru text on how aca was going they each said colonels are the bomb! So happy to see this team be so amazing!!!! Keep it up Colonels!!!!!

From all the people keeping me updated thru text on how aca was going they each said colonels are the bomb! So happy to see this team be so amazing!!!! Keep it up Colonels!!!!!

And we compete against them this weekend. Gulp....

Win or lose I LOVE me some great cheerleading!!! :)

I was the cheetah that stopped colonels! haha.

I was watching them in the arena and on DAY 1 THEY STOLE MY HEART!!!!!!
They were my FAVORITE level 5 team of the ENTIRE day! I don't know if any of you got the chance to see them, or the video however those girls are SO good and work SO hard. Everything about their performance I loved! I made sure to approach the owner of woodlands and express to him how impressed I was. They had me on my feet!

The only thing I can think about is how in 4-5 years when all of those girls are senior.... GENERALS will be FLAWLESS.

Totally agree about Colonels!!!
smile.png
They were amazing!!! This weekend at Cheer Power is going to be exciting! Wish we could be there to watch! Good Luck to all our buds at PA, Woodlands & Texas Cheer!!! See everyone next weekend at Cheer America....whoo hoo! Please make sure someone starts at thread for this weekend so we know whats going on!
biggrin.png

Cheerpower is going to be so intense!!! But Sooooo much fun!!!! Can't wait for it 2 get here!!!!
Good luck to everyone competing at it!!!

Back