All-Star Acp Columbus Oh 4/1/17- 4/2/17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A wonderfully ran competition year after year. In my opinion, one of the best in the country. I am just hoping the convention center's construction will be done. It was a mess getting around at Athletic Championships there, earlier this season.

Is there anything/place that we absolutely need to go to while we are there?

A wonderfully ran competition year after year. In my opinion, one of the best in the country. I am just hoping the convention center's construction will be done. It was a mess getting around at Athletic Championships there, earlier this season.
We were just there last month and the construction is still on going and seems to have expanded! The walkway from the Hilton to the convention center takes you right through some of it. It was very crowded in some areas and the bathrooms right outside of the main halls were boarded over. Hopefully you will be in a team room!

Is there anything/place that we absolutely need to go to while we are there?

Vizion & Vizion Athletix will be there.

As for most sees, go check out the North Market which is a block from the Convention Center across the street. Some great food choices and a great way to kill an hour or so in between performances - and don't forget the macaroons or pretzels.

Vizion & Vizion Athletix will be there.

As for most sees, go check out the North Market which is a block from the Convention Center across the street. Some great food choices and a great way to kill an hour or so in between performances - and don't forget the macaroons or pretzels.

Hot Chicken Takeover in the North Market is my fav!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 01 Scores and Standings
Large Senior:
d60837d00af95191e9d7df2cbb46d0ef.jpg

e90f57500b5054cbb5f7fe995ec57b70.jpg

Medium Senior:
cd1c03b7f514ff9677c1d010e7d85d6e.jpg

Small Senior:
6ef9fbde3f067e8fd0c7eb2ee5981abe.jpg

Medium Coed:
0977ea1682a9c0563db15a1b5f3bfa9b.jpg

Small Coed: