All-Star Acp Columbus, Ohio

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love2flip

Cheer Parent
Feb 15, 2010
Anyone have an updated block schedule for this comp? The one listed on the website is from June.

Thanks in advance.

I asked today and they advised that what is there from June is looking like what it will be. Registration is similar to last year.

Thanks! Unfortunately, 4pm-10pm is our window. ugh. Maybe I can find a schedule from last year.

Summit bids were removed from this most recent version of the block schedule. Anyone know if that's an oversight or if they're doing a bid reveal on Monday or some point after the competition. Trying to decide on hotel nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summit bids were removed from this most recent version of the block schedule. Anyone know if that's an oversight or if they're doing a bid reveal on Monday or some point after the competition. Trying to decide on hotel nights.

The other really big Cheerpower comp.

The only other Cheerpower nationals was the competition we were at that gave a lot of bids and they did it on the Monday online. I assume it would be the same!

The other really big Cheerpower comp.

The only other Cheerpower nationals was the competition we were at that gave a lot of bids and they did it on the Monday online. I assume it would be the same!
Hopefully it's the same way. I am really hoping no more missed school for my CP, and Summit bids on Monday means we can be on the road and home by 10:00pm.

Hopefully it's the same way. I am really hoping no more missed school for my CP, and Summit bids on Monday means we can be on the road and home by 10:00pm.

For once I am hoping for Monday announcement. We cannot miss work/school Monday, and a 3.5 hour drive home at midnight will be torture.

So I see CEA Chicago now has a youth 5 team competing at cheer power. Is anyone planning to watch them? I'd love to hear how they do or see a video?[emoji51]

So I see CEA Chicago now has a youth 5 team competing at cheer power. Is anyone planning to watch them? I'd love to hear how they do or see a video?[emoji51]

My CP is on this team. Their routine is a tribute to SSX. They did great! A couple of minor stunt issues but for having only been together for 10 days, it was a fantastic debut!

Last edited:
I was looking at the results posted on Twitter by Varsity I noticed some number placements are crossed out in pen with an F, is the F for finalist?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back