Adding Filtering By Sub Domains

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
I am working on adding filtering by sub-domains. What does that mean? I am looking to add more sports to the board (specifically dance and gymnastics) as well as a section for high school cheer. To allow people to filter out the sports they don't want they can go to a filtered sub-domain. For example Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer would filter out everything but gymnastics posts. Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer would filter out everything but cheerleading (the current fierceboard you know and love now). Anyways the add-on is installed and I need to know if you are having any issues with anything at the moment. Thanks!

Is that why I was booted from the app and it wouldn't let me log back in?

I don't know. When did that happen? Can you get back on the app now?

I was wondering if this was what was happening a few months ago when "cheer" started appearing at the beginning of each thread title. Is "the voice of cheer" going to become "the voice of cheer, dance, and gymnastics"? Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I was wondering if this was what was happening a few months ago when "cheer" started appearing at the beginning of each thread title. Is "the voice of cheer" going to become "the voice of cheer, dance, and gymnastics"? Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It was the beginning. Now the technology is available. It makes sense since this board is faster and better than all the other ones out there. The first thing is Fierce board as cheer could not suffer... now that I think I can do it I will begin the process and add things slowly.

Yeah that worked.... not.

Will someone please @tag me, quote me, and PM me? Thanks. (I need to test all three).

Back