Music Adding Voiceover

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 28, 2009
We went with a small company for our Tiny team music since it was cheaper. Although they promised a custom voiceover, we never got it. I really need a voiceover in the beginning, because with just a few sound effects the girls never know when to start the routine.
Can anyone help!? I need no changes, just one voiceover in the beginning. No joke-it's four words. Just let me know if you can, or know anyone that will do voiceovers without doing the actual music. Thanks!

We went with a small company for our Tiny team music since it was cheaper. Although they promised a custom voiceover, we never got it. I really need a voiceover in the beginning, because with just a few sound effects the girls never know when to start the routine.
Can anyone help!? I need no changes, just one voiceover in the beginning. No joke-it's four words. Just let me know if you can, or know anyone that will do voiceovers without doing the actual music. Thanks!
not to diminish anyone eles but slapfire I feel is the best for this kind of stuff imo.

Back