Advanced High School Pyramid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would actually love to see them up agaist some of the top level 5 teams out there
I haven't seen their routine yet, but they are small JH this year. Should be exciting, it's a loaded division. I miss seeing them large.

....And I just want to put this out there....and someone else also mentioned it; it is offensive to state that HS teams can not do the stunts that AS teams do....and your comment did offend me. I am and have been involved with HS cheer for over 16 years and our program is very competitive; no we do not have AS cheerleaders on our squad and this is simply because our cheerleaders are home grown, they usually start in 1st grade and stay with the program through HS.....over the years we have had less than a halful of AS cheerleaders that start with us at the HS level.
Our program is very competitive and our varsity squad will give any AS level 5 team a run for their money. Actually, there are quite a few HS teams that I am familiar with that will/can out stunt/perform many Level AS teams.
:shimmy:

I hate when people assume that a scholastic team can only be good if the people on it are in all star cheer.

Last edited:
I haven't seen their routine yet, but they are small JH this year. Should be exciting, it's a loaded division. I miss seeing them large.
Oh yes, and our MS is really doing good this year, but going up against NLMS will be something to see. So far from what I've heard, they are not as strong as they were in the past; but I'm sure they will be great as usually. Hoping our girl medal this year.....fingers crossed.

Back