Advice On This Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 13, 2016

Has anyone done this stunt that has any advice? For reference I am coming from a collegiate competitive cheerleading club. Our rewinds are not making much progress and we would like to add this stunt into the routine instead, but it would have to show significant progress in a weeks time. Thanks!

My kid says tell flyer to stay hollow when pushing off the floor. The backspot needs to j it up not just pull her up. And bases need to throw super hard and look for the feet

Thank you! What level team is your daughter on for reference? I was on level 5 in high school but our college team encompasses all experience backgrounds!
She is on junior 2 and senior 4 this year. Last year she was on junior 2 and senior 5 but they dont have enough to make a senior 5 team this year at her gym

My CP backed this on a Y2 team last year. She says that the back needs to really lift and make sure ankles get forward into the right position, bases need a strong pop and flyer needs to stay tight, hollow, and lifted.

We have our senior level 2 team doing a similar stunt up to a prep one leg. Back spots really have to push and help control the stunt. Bases have to throw high, but not too high

Back