All-Star After Practice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 28, 2011
After practice every team comes together and has an end of the practice talk, then we end it with our team name or a chant. Which do you say? What is your team name/ chant? Which do you prefer, why?

Its always funny to see Max 5(Large Senior Coed Restricted 5) Break after practice they say" MAX 5" then normally they would have like a saying but for now nobody on the team has come up with one so it a awkward silence. lol
but for Senior 4 we break down with " B to the L to the A Z E, get on my level and go crazy.... Blaze... SWAG"

My cp's youth2 team comes together and does this chant...

United we stand,
divided we fall,
C C E let's go,
what , what , you know

(then they put there hand in)
Youth Rocks on 3-
1 -2- 3
Youth rocks (brings hand up)

Honestly I don't really know what they say the line after the CCE let's go part.That's just what it sounds like..haha

we give "tens" to all coaches, in other words double high fives :)

One person says it first and then everyone repeats.
I believe in me. I BELIEVE IN ME. I believe in you. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I believe in us. I BELIEVE US. I believe in this team. I BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM. And I believe in Fame. AND I BELIEVE IN FAME. 1-2-3, together we win!

don't even get me started. i will go off on a rant about how my team changes our team name every 3 seconds. makes me so mad.

Same as Timmi's post from above for both my teams (pretty sure its a program wide thing) then Glam (Senior 3) ends by saying "Live It Love Breathe It Work It GLAM! and then Show Stoppers (Senior 4.2) again same as before and at the end "we're show stoppin' we're show show stoppin'!"

Coaches and athletes circle up and join hands (left over right) and one person says "Energy is the ability to--" and everyone yells "DO WORK!" as we untwist out of the circle.
We have a different circle up and chant every year and it's fun to see what we come up with each year.
Our program name is Cheer Energy

I love this thread

One year we chanted "who are we? Energy!" while circled up in a big hug.
So fun

Back