All-Star After The 2013 Worlds, Trends I Would Like To See Die Fast....ok Go!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think some of the main music producers will do it through sound cloud.

If you post a sound cloud page in here it will automatically post the player. It's pretty cool.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

And announcements that for "the athletes protection" there was to be no videotaping. Lets be honest, there was no videotaping so that people will pay $$ for the feeds/vod.

Obviously the money is part of it. But the "protection" they're talking about is the random stalker that goes just to film close up, potentially inappropriate video. It's hard to allow videotaping for everyone except that person. So if they disallow video, it permits them to try and stop the stalkers.

Not sure anyone had cameras confiscated, but that was part of the thought process.

-MONDAY.
-Clueless WWOS employees when asking them questions
-AIR CONDITIONING. I feel like they kept HP Field House like a refrigerator so people would go outside to warm up. I'm from Canada. Don't play. I will bring a fur trimmed North Face jacket next year if they play that game again.

..well I guess those are actually complaints about worlds 2013..But they were things I would like to see die fast.

O
Nodes, untied shoes, and weaves.

And announcements that for "the athletes protection" there was to be no videotaping. Lets be honest, there was no videotaping so that people will pay $$ for the feeds/vod.
Don't forget that due to recent events, for your safety, they will be confiscating unattended bags left on seats! Ummmmm....safety? You didn't even check these potentially "dangerous" bags at the door.

Back