All-Star After The 2013 Worlds, Trends I Would Like To See Die Fast....ok Go!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The scheduling of large all girl on Saturday first thing followed by prelims and then senior coed late that evening. (For those lucky enough to have nodes...) And then large all girl first thing Sunday so that we knew who won that division before most of the teams had even competed yet. It made for a really long drawn out 3 days. Not much "back to back" action.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

What needs to stop is people overhyping certain teams stunts for more than what they are.
Most of the inversions I saw this weekend were, yes, creative - but they were level 4.
It annoys me to the core when I read "OMG THIS STUNT GIVES ME LIFE" when I'm sitting over here thinking "I did this on senior 4."

Oh and the trend of having your team name and "or die" or anything relating to death needs to stop. You want to talk about making our sport making our sport look bad.

What needs to stop is people overhyping certain teams stunts for more than what they are.
Most of the inversions I saw this weekend were, yes, creative - but they were level 4.
It annoys me to the core when I read "OMG THIS STUNT GIVES ME LIFE" when I'm sitting over here thinking "I did this on senior 4."

Oh and the trend of having your team name and "or die" or anything relating to death needs to stop. You want to talk about making our sport making our sport look bad.

This. Honestly whenever I see/hear "*insert big name gym here* or die" I cringe. I am not sure why, but it seriously rubs me the wrong way.

Well, the IO5 finals (Milkhouse) were between MC - and the only tweets were about the US-teams and Ice-Queens. But all the MC-teams in between got tweets...

Plus the US-teams at IOC5 (at Jostens) all got tweets, how could there be no service if there was apparently service for those 3 teams?

I'll be honest with you, Cali Sparkle was the only team in IO5 that I would have tweeted about, however I might be different than most in that I'd feel bad tweeting that 3-time World champs just had the worst run they've ever had in competition.

It's this. I don't really like it :/
2ljhsb7.jpg

Ugh when I saw that on twitter, all I could think of was FEMBOTS

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

THIS.

It honestly makes me uncomfortable.

"lady bullets or die", "if you dont like a lady bullet your dumb"... but those are my favorite, ha. yes i think the "____ or die" is starting to get old, but i dont think ive ever heard it in any other teams music other then cali, i could be wrong though.
i did not like the siri voice overs at all, didnt like them at the beginning of the season, and still dont like them now. im hoping that was a one season thing for a lot of teams.

"lady bullets or die", "if you dont like a lady bullet your dumb"... but those are my favorite, ha. yes i think the "____ or die" is starting to get old, but i dont think ive ever heard it in any other teams music other then cali, i could be wrong though.
i did not like the siri voice overs at all, didnt like them at the beginning of the season, and still dont like them now. im hoping that was a one season thing for a lot of teams.
f5 too! i understand the "or die" thing, but i cannot even contain my love for the "if you dont like a lady bullet you're dumb" voiceover. are people thinking that is offensive too? hope not, favorite voiceover of the year..

I thought it was particularly thoughtful of USASF to expand the size of the floor seating for their VIP's which in turn put the "Parent Watching"area further back then last year. If I ever have to watch from the parent area I'm bringing binocular's.
Who are these "VIP"s anyway? There are always more empty chairs in this "VIP" section as it is never full, and now makes it even harder for us parents to see our kids compete.....come on USASF!! Us parents should be the VIP's!!

Back