All-Star After The 2013 Worlds, Trends I Would Like To See Die Fast....ok Go!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe I hang out with the wrong people, but when I'm browsing a thread, I always think that says COKE. But not like the beverage, the actual substance.

Which is weird, as none of my friends nor I do coke.

What does it mean? I was confused. LOL

Cali Coed or Kill Yourself.

Not my favorite of the bunch. When I see F5OD I think of 'I will love F5 forever 'til I die'..as in a positive affirmation of your love for them.

I don't like Lady Bullets, I guess I lack intelligence :p

LMAO I'm indifferent to the Lady Bullets........I probably lack intelligence too!

Watching spectators try (key word try) to pull a heel stretch/scorpion in front of the big globes during judges break

We watched a girl try to pull a scorpion and fell over into the base of the trophy. "How did you get your stitches?" "At worlds. Pulling a scorpion. On the ground. Fell into the trophy".

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It's this. I don't really like it :/
2ljhsb7.jpg
yeah, hate these. Look like I dream of Jeanie.

I really wish I didn't see flyers on level 5 teams with bow and arrows that are basically low heel stretches with their bodies hunched all the way over to reach their foot. Please don't wonder why you didn't score as high as a team that did the same skills and stunts but with the right technique. Drives me nuts!

see im opposite, i will always love routines ending in a dance because the dances you get after a routine hit perfect (or practically close to) always work the dance out like its nobodies business. i cant stand when routines end in pyramids because they always seem unfinished to me lol.

People say they don't want cookie cutter, but when teams do something out of the ordinary like changing the order of parts of the routine, many of the same people dislike it. I know there's more than one way to express creativity, but changing the order of a routine is really different imo.

Yep.....you're right! At any given point during the day on Sunday VIP was at 1/3 capacity. They could have had first 4 rows as parent seating and still had PLENTY of room to socialize and schmoooze. Every year there's something that is just a slap in the face to us. And yet, we still keep going back. Which probably makes us more Psycho Cheer Mom than the Mini parents in my opinion.
Oh I'm not so sure about that one Missy..... :p

Who are these "VIP"s anyway? There are always more empty chairs in this "VIP" section as it is never full, and now makes it even harder for us parents to see our kids compete.....come on USASF!! Us parents should be the VIP's!!
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with this one a little bit. Do I think the VIP seating was too large, yes. Do I think the VIP section is for those that shelled out the 25k per team (paid bids) that are there to support their clients, absolutely. There should be a happy medium I agree but I'm not gonna take anything away from the EP's that helped pay the way (or help pay the way) for teams to compete. JMO.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back