All-Star After The 2013 Worlds, Trends I Would Like To See Die Fast....ok Go!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something I hope doesn't become a trend...at Large Senior awards, they announced placements in the following order...

3rd
2nd
6th
5th
4th
1st

The last 2 teams remaining (in this case F5 and Senior Elite) were either going to win or not globe at all. Heartbreaking

It's this. I don't really like it :/
2ljhsb7.jpg

They look like genies :oops:

When teams constantly bash other teams just because they didn't win worlds/ when teams who didn't win worlds thinks they should have. For example on instagram someone from (let's call them team a) posted a picture of their teams jumps and team b's jumps and the team that won (team b) looked like they had worse jumps than the team that didn't so automatically team a thought they should have won...

Something I hope doesn't become a trend...at Large Senior awards, they announced placements in the following order...

3rd
2nd
6th
5th
4th
1st

The last 2 teams remaining (in this case F5 and Senior Elite) were either going to win or not globe at all. Heartbreaking
I have never seen a level of awkwardness reach that high! I wish I had recorded it, because words just cannot describe it. It was like the world was flipped upside down, then time just stopped and it started raining WTFs.

Somebody mentioned it in another thread, but that is her only job, to read off the card. And this is hardly her first go round. She should seriously be replaced for that gaffe.

They are going to need some creative editing if they plan to use that footage for their ESPN show.

When teams constantly bash other teams just because they didn't win worlds/ when teams who didn't win worlds thinks they should have. For example on instagram someone from (let's call them team a) posted a picture of their teams jumps and team b's jumps and the team that won (team b) looked like they had worse jumps than the team that didn't so automatically team a thought they should have won...
I think I saw this.. totally uncalled for if you ask me.

I agree! Like really? A lot goes into winning not just jumps and to call a team out like that was beyond rude. Humble is better than cocky teams need to be more grateful for what place they received
Plus the picture of team b's jumps might not have been taken when their legs hit their highest point, if that makes any sense.

Worlds on a Monday. I hope USASF realized how much $$ was lost because of empty seating.

Flesh mesh. (The name even sounds gross)

Lack of nodes

Twitter followers for sneak peaks. Ok getting one million followers and seeing a square inch of your uni is NOT a fair trade FYI.

People freaking out that there favorites did not win. It is a COMPETITION. No one is guaranteed to win, no need to start a twitter rebellion.

Back