All-Star After The 2013 Worlds, Trends I Would Like To See Die Fast....ok Go!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Worlds on a Monday. I hope USASF realized how much $$ was lost because of empty seating.

Flesh mesh. (The name even sounds gross)

Lack of nodes

Twitter followers for sneak peaks. Ok getting one million followers and seeing a square inch of your uni is NOT a fair trade FYI.

People freaking out that there favorites did not win. It is a COMPETITION. No one is guaranteed to win, no need to start a twitter rebellion.
Double post, but seriously, I have no clue what nodes are. My only knowledge of nodes is vocal nodules... :confused:

I have never seen a level of awkwardness reach that high! I wish I had recorded it, because words just cannot describe it. It was like the world was flipped upside down, then time just stopped and it started raining WTFs.

Somebody mentioned it in another thread, but that is her only job, to read off the card. And this is hardly her first go round. She should seriously be replaced for that gaffe.

They are going to need some creative editing if they plan to use that footage for their ESPN show.
Like, HOW did this happen? I don't get it. How did she read it? Did she come right out and say "in 3rd place"? Did she realize it in the middle and say something? I DON'T GET IT.

1. I would def like to see the trend of teams having "haters" in their music .. especially teams that don't hit! whose hating on you boo? lol.

2. I'm over "sing overs" ...

3. All teams ending in a dance. I get that ending in a dance might be easier, but I get tired of seeing all teams end in a dance. I can only name like three teams that don't end in a dance: South Elite, Coed Elite, and obv. Senior Elite.

I've always said that if you are skilled in stunting it is smart to leave the judges with that impression. Was so glad when South Elite changed to doing that this year!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It's this. I don't really like it :/
2ljhsb7.jpg

And this brings me to another trend I hope dies quickly...the hands on hips, but out, duck face shot. Just so everyone knows a kitten dies everytime someone takes a duck face picture....soooo save the kittens and STOP!

Like, HOW did this happen? I don't get it. How did she read it? Did she come right out and say "in 3rd place"? Did she realize it in the middle and say something? I DON'T GET IT.
HOW did it happen, I have no idea, but that is pretty much WHAT happened.

I'll do my best to recap. Crowd was settling in, I was thinking they may has well have just kept awards in the Milkhouse, there were a ton of people at the awards. The two ladies you see on ESPN each year walk out, and the one just starts blurting out "Your bronze medalists, World Cup!" (paraphrasing). I was so not paying attention, that I almost thought she called Gold first.

This was the point everything just stopped. WC girls looked confused as what to do, get up, don't get up. Well pretty much everybody looked confused, USASF officials were just looking back and forth at each other. The two announcers were in their own little world together after they realized what they did.

Finally after what felt like an eternity watching all their confused faces, WC was kinda nudged to the award podium for their picture. I'm not sure they really knew which way to go with the rest of the order so they decided to just continue to silver. Then awkwardly announced how they were going to go back and announce 6th and 5th. And then back to Gold finally.

To add a little more humor (or insult depending on who you are) to the story, as soon as I heard Panthers called for silver (and yes I'll admit I was now double-shocked), I just thought to myself, ok F5 won. It wasn't till they announced them as 4th that I even remembered CEA. USASF had now completed the hat trick on me!

Back