All-Star After The Rings Globes And Titles Then What?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly HATE the D1/D2 argument
Isn't it about gym size? You can be a small gym and still be a good program - ie. Maine Stars from Eliot, ME won D2 summit last year and they are a small gym but they are GOOD and they always have been good. 6 of their teams are going to summit and I'm sure they're going to snatch a couple banners!

I personally like the D2 summit division because it gives smaller gyms a better feeling of winning over huge powerhouse gyms.
Nothing to be ashamed of or made to feel like you should be !

Honestly I have never been to summit/worlds sure I would love to go but what Cheer has done for me is amazing I used to be to shy to even talk to people and wouldn't swim in a 2 piece because I was embarrassed well my only friend did Allstar cheer so I thought I'd try it out too it's the best thing that had ever happened to me it changed my whole world I can talk to anyone and wear whatever I want now in front of anyone with confidence I love cheering with all my heart no matter what place I get or level I'm on this sport is so much more than jackets,rings, and globes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DISCALMER from when I started cheering there was no "big" gym or good small gyms in my area the closet one is Stingrays in Atlanta with the time I'm done with school it's not physical possible for me to be at practice on time so what would I do just not do what I love because there wasn't a decent gym? This coming season I will live close to a new Cheer Extreme and im going to try that out however I still don't think you should just cheer to win even tho that is a big part of it I don't think it should be a deal breaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back