Music Afterdark Cheer Music! Free Vos No Strings Attached

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just sent all of tonights Voiceovers, let me again say you get 1 free 8 count, please don't email me from multiple accounts trying to milk free voiceovers from me, that is not the design of this promotion. The design of this promotion is to give producers, new and experienced, the opportunity to test the quality, and customer service of AfterDark VO's if you like your sample please become a customer not emailing me from multiple accounts and in one case emailing me from the same account for a second batch. Please don't ruin this opportunity for everybody else because I will remove this post if this continues to happen. Thanks again to everyone who has shimmied there VO's!!!! We hope to work with all of you in the future!!!!

Jack, email me like it says please it helps keep the process easy for me!

if i have someone else ask for a voiceover for the same team, would that be ok? if not how much do you charge for voiceovers?

Custom Voiceovers Pricing is now up and ready!!!
25 per 8 count (each VO will count as a minimum 4 count) all orders will be rounded up to a full 8 count.
Package Pricing: We offer a package pricing because of the time it takes for Billing, you having a credit with us allows us to turn your VO's around much faster without focussing on your billing.
$75 for 4-8counts
$100 for 6-8 counts
$150 for 12-8 counts
$200 for 16-8 counts

Fast communication, AWESOME voiceover! Thanks a ton! Would definitely recommend using Lark if you need voiceovers for the next season!

Hey guys still getting emails about this but the promotions ended June 1st!

Latest posts

Back