Age Limits

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CheerMomCo

Cheer Parent
Feb 9, 2012
Can't believe there is a team that has no ethics and allows 19 and 20 year olds to compete on their team when they are not allowed to as per USASF rules. Can't believe that even when the age is challenged by a coach the event producers do nothing about it. If no one is going to do anything about it even with proof what is the point of having age restrictions.

Can't believe there is a team that has no ethics and allows 19 and 20 year olds to compete on their team when they are not allowed to as per USASF rules. Can't believe that even when the age is challenged by a coach the event producers do nothing about it. If no one is going to do anything about it even with proof what is the point of having age restrictions.

I can't believe it either. Give me the proof and I'll get it resolved. I'll get the team kicked out and the EP fined.

If you can't give me the proof, don't post flames.

I do have proof. How do I know that this will get resolved. I keep beibg told that only a coach can do anything about it but even when a coach approaches with it nothing happens and they have been provided with proof.

I do have proof. How do I know that this will get resolved. I keep beibg told that only a coach can do anything about it but even when a coach approaches with it nothing happens and they have been provided with proof.

All I can do is all I can do. Feel free to email me if you want to talk.

[email protected]

It is very frustrating knowing about this and it was a team that my daughter was competing on and I had to tell them that my daughter couldn't compete because when she told them at practice the day before the competition that her knee was hurting they forced her to keep practicing on it and was then on crutches the next day. When they were confronted about it they used the lame excuse that their attorney has advised them that due to the injury that they were going to have to end our contract. I am actually going after them in court since the contract I signed was not valid because of the ages of the 2 older girls. Any suggestions.

Back