Age Of Cheerlebrities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I totally agree. People are obsessing over people like Jamie Andries or Gabi Butler and its just not fair. Other people are just as good as them and don't get any credit.
I don't care that its fair or not. I just find the obsessions to get a little creepy! Fake profiles? Some people take it to an extreme. I understand having role models, but that's different than what really is happening now a days

Seriously, putting kids actual DOB's out there is not a good idea. In today's world people have identity theft all the time.

I honestly don't really know why people are so obsessed with "cheerlebrities" i mean, they're people just like us. Some people have more skills then they do, but they don't get recognized for it. Can someone pleases explain why they get special treatment and other cheerleaders don't?
I look at it like a sport. People are obsessed with tons of footballs players, baseball players etc. Cheer is a sport, and with sports comes good athlete's.

There are for sure many girls that could be cheerlebrities because of skill, attitude or character.

It's this sport thing and every sport has his role models. If i think it's good that kids at young age get so popular? I don't know.

But the fact is: Sure there are many cheerleaders that are as good as the actuall cheerlebrities.

But it's not always about skills.
For example - soccer. The most popular soccer players don't need to be the best players. They are for sure good at what they do, but what makes them more famous than other is often that they are unique, or good looking or just "rebells".

124.gif

Im so over this thread.bring out the cats.

I look at it like a sport. People are obsessed with tons of footballs players, baseball players etc. Cheer is a sport, and with sports comes good athlete's.
Cheering is one of the only youth sports where athletes are being put on the cover of national magazines on a regular basis, and being used by clothing companies to promote their products. People may know the name of the best high school football player in the country, but most people couldn't pick him out of a crowd.

I'm not obsessed with people but I look up and admire some cheerleaders . I have to admit that I do have some pictures on my phone of some cheerleaders but these motivate me to do better and keep going :)

Back