Age Of Cheerlebrities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well they're still minors... Most discussions about minors end up with other personal information said OR opinions.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
well, she just asked their age, it's not her fault if other people choose to post the "cheerlebrities" personal information. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I honestly don't really know why people are so obsessed with "cheerlebrities" i mean, they're people just like us. Some people have more skills then they do,but they don't get recognized for it. Can someone pleases explain why they get special treatment and other cheerleaders don't?
I really think it's just like how some gyms are more well-known than other gyms. There might be a good gym with really good teams, and be just as good as cheer athletics or Cali allstars but they just aren't as popular. If you go to a more well known gym, and win big comps just like NCA and worlds and are on a really popular gym, you are more likely to be a "cheerlebrity." Also, you might be known for a certain skill like Gabi Butler who is well known because of her crazy flexibility, there might be people just as flexible as her, but they might not have gone to popular gyms like Top Gun or being on Smoed.

I really don't understand people's obsessions with cheerlebrities. Okay sure, i look up tonsome of them, but most cheerlebs aren't even that good. Athletes who are far better than them don't even get recognition.

Back