All-Star Aisha Brandon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are the ladies of Louisville all.............Squirrel WHAM!!!! BAAHAHAHAHA!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!! <3

ohhhh and yes aisha ia fierce squirrel! prettiest everything but the double downs are just pure perfection!!!! <3

oh yes, those double downs give me LIFE<3
Pretty sure that's Santwon in the background... forget Justin Carrier, I vote Santwon to commentate Worlds LMAO:)

I love watching her fly! She is such a perfect thing up in the air!

And I know that kids hate me for this: whenever I teach doubledowns and kids tell me noone is able to do them like that (aka "perfect") I pull up a video of Aisha doing her double downs.... I could watch her fly and doubledown all day long!

''We are the ladies of louisville all squirrel...*dingding*, WHAM!!!'' Hahahah oh my..DEAD!! :Dand I agree with @Num1Stunta that Santwon = perfect commentator for worlds!!

to watch her all season sideline of UofL, Daytona, STUNT, and GT she is so full of grace. She seems to float in the air. The two videos are NOTHING to what she is able to do. Level 5 or 6 does not matter. All squirrel you bet because it is NUTS to watch her and the bases work it out.

I was always able to capture some GREAT pictures of her. I have to add no finer young lady you will find.

oh yes, those double downs give me LIFE<3
Pretty sure that's Santwon in the background... forget Justin Carrier, I vote Santwon to commentate Worlds LMAO:)

ive been saying i want santwon as commetator for the longest.. and im sure if a team did Arch cradles at worlds he would go BANANA's!

Back