College Alabama Or Kentucky?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2010
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone on here is/was a cheerleader for University of Kentucky or University of Alabama. I want to attend one of these colleges so any help would be awesome. I would be interested in getting information about:
- Skills you tried out with?
- The tryout process in general
- Practices per week?
- Did you attend clinics before trying out?
- Other preparations made?
- How do you like the team?
Thanks again for the help. I have big dreams and really hope you all can help me make them come true :)

It's also a very good idea for you to contact the coaches directly and as soon as possible. You will want to know what their specific preferences and requirements are.

And contact them yourself; don't have your parents do it.

It's also a very good idea for you to contact the coaches directly and as soon as possible. You will want to know what their specific preferences and requirements are.

And contact them yourself; don't have your parents do it.
I also found that if you include a short skills video and ask of some areas you can improve on helps Lot and it let's the coaches know that you're really interested in their program since you are willing to fix yourself in the certain areas that they point out if you do. I've had coaches email me detailed specific things I need to improve on but I've also had some watch it and just tell me to keep working on everything. I have to say, waiting for an email back can be extremely stressful though...

I also found that if you include a short skills video and ask of some areas you can improve on helps Lot and it let's the coaches know that you're really interested in their program since you are willing to fix yourself in the certain areas that they point out if you do. I've had coaches email me detailed specific things I need to improve on but I've also had some watch it and just tell me to keep working on everything. I have to say, waiting for an email back can be extremely stressful though...
Thanks! That sounds like an awesome idea!

Back