Alabama Plane Crash

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 8, 2012
Hey everyone. I know I don't post much but I need some prayers for my community. Three boys from my community recently lost their lives. One of the boys, a junior at my highschool, was one test away from getting his pilots license. The night of January first him & two other boys, a senior and one that graduated two years ago, went to take a ride. Something happened with the plane & they crashed within a mile. The news reports are saying they stole the plane but they didn't. They were the sweetest boys you could ever meet. The boy piloting was trying to earn enough money to buy his own plane & he wanted to be a fighter pilot after highschool. They were amazing people. They'd give you the shirt off their backs. They will be greatly missed. If you could please pray for their families & all of us at school & in the community as we bury these precious boys.

I read about this just this morning, so very sad. My prayers for the families.

Hey everyone. I know I don't post much but I need some prayers for my community. Three boys from my community recently lost their lives. One of the boys, a junior at my highschool, was one test away from getting his pilots license. The night of January first him & two other boys, a senior and one that graduated two years ago, went to take a ride. Something happened with the plane & they crashed within a mile. The news reports are saying they stole the plane but they didn't. They were the sweetest boys you could ever meet. The boy piloting was trying to earn enough money to buy his own plane & he wanted to be a fighter pilot after highschool. They were amazing people. They'd give you the shirt off their backs. They will be greatly missed. If you could please pray for their families & all of us at school & in the community as we bury these precious boys.

Praying for the families and your community!!!

Back