College All Girl College Squads

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I signed a petition for LSU to add an all-girl team!

Good point. LSU is one of the few colleges alongside the likes of Kentucky, UCF, Auburn, Tennessee, Ole Miss and Florida (although the Gators do have an all-girl club team) that don't have an all-girl cheerleading squad but do have an all-girl dance team. Large coed squads are a rarity in high school (though there are awesome large coed teams like Graves County, Dyer County, Sun Prairie, Lewisville, Sebring and Brother Martin, among others) these days as much of the high school cheer squads are either all-girl or small coed (though there are plenty of large coed all star teams).

Hopefully a college like Kentucky will have an all-girl team in the very near future but that probably won't happen anytime soon due to T. Lynn Williamson being a traditionalist when it comes to college cheerleading squads.

Good point. LSU is one of the few colleges alongside the likes of Kentucky, UCF, Auburn, Tennessee, Ole Miss and Florida (although the Gators do have an all-girl club team) that don't have an all-girl cheerleading squad but do have an all-girl dance team. Large coed squads are a rarity in high school (though there are awesome large coed teams like Graves County, Dyer County, Sun Prairie, Lewisville, Sebring and Brother Martin, among others) these days as much of the high school cheer squads are either all-girl or small coed (though there are plenty of large coed all star teams).

Hopefully a college like Kentucky will have an all-girl team in the very near future but that probably won't happen anytime soon due to T. Lynn Williamson being a traditionalist when it comes to college cheerleading squads.

I'm not sure I could see Kentucky with all girl. They consistently get TONS of talent with coed stunters to tryout for the team. Yes, it does stink for bases with the talent but there are plenty of other schools in KY with outstanding all girl or small coed (Morehead and Louisville)

Also Kentucky still does have two teams. Just my opinion tho!

I'm not sure I could see Kentucky with all girl. They consistently get TONS of talent with coed stunters to tryout for the team. Yes, it does stink for bases with the talent but there are plenty of other schools in KY with outstanding all girl or small coed (Morehead and Louisville)

Also Kentucky still does have two teams. Just my opinion tho!
WKU's all-girl team is like the all-girl team that UK doesn't have. I love them.

Back