All-Star All-levels Championship Results Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They did not give the winning teams banners in Worcester???? We got trophies, medals and hoodies????

oops hahaha we went to us finals the next weekend... we got a jacket and banner there not at all levels... ur right lol but i think you get a banner still from winning this...

Congratulations! That team is so fun to watch! I didn't realize CVP was a small gym, though. There seem to be tons of Panthers. :)

Nope were small gym this season......next season, most likely not, we have a lot of new kids coming in and most returning from past season:) We will see:)

Rockstar Cheer: The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Eyed Peas, Guns & Roses, Black Crowes are All-Levels Grand Champs.. Very proud and excited!

Rockstar Cheer: The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Eyed Peas, Guns & Roses, Black Crowes are All-Levels Grand Champs.. Very proud and excited!

Congrats and I love Rockstar! Your choreography is so clean and innovative! My goal is to start tumbling again and conditioning to join the Killers :D

texas lonestar came away with 5 gold !!!!

youth 4
mini 3
senior 3 large all girl
senior 3 coed
junior 3 large !!!!!!!!!!!!

large mini 1 was something like cheer corp i wanna say? they showed their full routine then a clip again

yes this team did win.... and my youngest daughters team got runner up. texas lonestar large mini 2nd ...cheercorp 1st :)

CoachPam said:
Congrats and I love Rockstar! Your choreography is so clean and innovative! My goal is to start tumbling again and conditioning to join the Killers :D

That sounds great! We are having 2 Intl All girl teams this year! Where do you coach?

im pretty sure all you get for winning is a banner..... but the banner is supposedly bigger then the other one you got for first at the regular competition :) so no jacket but everyone in the gym can see that you won the web part of it

We didn't get a banner the first time we won lol ..

BTW .. Does anyone know when the results will be available to watch again. My computer started buffering while they were talking about the team I coach, so all of us watching missed what they said =[

BTW .. Does anyone know when the results will be available to watch again. My computer started buffering while they were talking about the team I coach, so all of us watching missed what they said =[

I saw this on Maddie G's Facebook page :)
"Many of you have been asking if the LIVE RESULTS SHOW!! All-Levels Virtual Grand Championship will be shown again...Due to storms causing a power failure at the studios, the All-Levels Virtual Grand Championship Results Show will be available on Saturday, 5/21 at 3pm CDT. Check it out at Varsity.com" :D

Back