All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone tell me what forum to look at to find questions I have about how they select teams for D2 summit bids? Both Paid and at large?

I heard that at some comps if your team is not present to pick up an award it can be given to another team? Has anyone had this happen? Is this true?

Can someone tell me what forum to look at to find questions I have about how they select teams for D2 summit bids? Both Paid and at large?

I don't believe there is just one thread for that but try searching D2 and other key words to see what comes up. I think you'll find the criteria changes from EP to EP and most often their criteria isn't really known.

I heard that at some comps if your team is not present to pick up an award it can be given to another team? Has anyone had this happen? Is this true?

I have never experienced this but why would you want your team to leave before awards anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe there is just one thread for that but try searching D2 and other key words to see what comes up. I think you'll find the criteria changes from EP to EP and most often their criteria isn't really known.

I have never experienced this but why would you want your team to leave before awards anyway?

It wasn't a matter of our team leaving before awards, we have a very small team and the majority of the girls are on more then one team as well as the coaching staff. There was no one available to attend the awards at that time.

So happy I found this! I had no idea there was anything like this. Can't wait to see what it's all about. Often, being a newer coach, I have lots of questions and no one to ask. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join!
Coming from a small school, our cheer program does not get the attention it deserves. I am also glad to find a resource for answering questions!

Did this already occur to your team or are you just curious?

I like the rules ... hope everyone follows them! Thanks for establishing a quality discussion board!

More just curious. I hope it didn't happen, but someone suggested it was a possibility and I was just trying to figure out if it could really happen.

More just curious. I hope it didn't happen, but someone suggested it was a possibility and I was just trying to figure out if it could really happen.

I'd be surprised. I have heard of teams not attending awards but have still received all they should have.

Back