All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In the post by Weezy it is mentioned that there is an over 18 section- where is this found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the post by Weezy it is mentioned that there is an over 18 section- where is this found?

It is top secret unless you can prove your ability to rub your belly and pat your head at the same time. [emoji23][emoji23]

Just kidding. From the home page go to the all-star cheerleading section and looked under "everything else". For access you will have to contact Weezy.

**I have a photo album of just dogs on my phone**

It is top secret unless you can prove your ability to rub your belly and pat your head at the same time. [emoji23][emoji23]

Just kidding. From the home page go to the all-star cheerleading section and looked under "everything else". For access you will have to contact Weezy.

Thanks, Cheer Dad. And actually I can rub my belly, pat my head AND chew gum all at the same time![emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks, Cheer Dad. And actually I can rub my belly, pat my head AND chew gum all at the same time![emoji23][emoji23]

Oh, when tagging someone use the "@" symbol in front of their name so they get a notification.

Edited to add: it is especially helpful when trying to annoy people for no good reason, right @Cheermom1969

It took me 3 days to find a post I could post in so that I can not be a newbie

Slow reader? Lol. Just kidding. It's that exact reason a couple of threads like this were started, too make it easier for new posters

Welcome to the boards.

How about chewing gum, blowing a bubble inside a bubble, walking, and patting your belly at the same time :D

Latest posts

Back