All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm new, oh please be gentle.

I'm currently a 2nd year cheer mom in Phoenix, but I am moving to Dallas in December. Yayy, sucks for our cheer world. My daughter is on a level 3 team and will miss half of her cheer season. Not only do I have to secure a new cheer home(which I have no idea) but I have to break her heart and let her know that she can't compete for months. She doesn't know that we are moving yet. What are the best gyms in the Dallas area? Do they accept transplants mid-season?

I'm new, oh please be gentle.

I'm currently a 2nd year cheer mom in Phoenix, but I am moving to Dallas in December. Yayy, sucks for our cheer world. My daughter is on a level 3 team and will miss half of her cheer season. Not only do I have to secure a new cheer home(which I have no idea) but I have to break her heart and let her know that she can't compete for months. She doesn't know that we are moving yet. What are the best gyms in the Dallas area? Do they accept transplants mid-season?
Do you know which area of Dallas yet? Cheer Athletics, Spirit of Texas, and Champion Cheer are my top recommendations. I'm sure if you contact any of those gyms they will let you know if they have any openings available. There's lots of great options, if you have any general questions about CA feel free to ask, but I can't say enough amazing things about that program!

Do you know which area of Dallas yet? Cheer Athletics, Spirit of Texas, and Champion Cheer are my top recommendations. I'm sure if you contact any of those gyms they will let you know if they have any openings available. There's lots of great options, if you have any general questions about CA feel free to ask, but I can't say enough amazing things about that program!

I'm basing my move according to the gym(lol) and school, whichever one she will fit in the most and has an awesome school in the area. Working it backwards I guess, choose the cheer gym first, then choose the area to live in. Thanks for your response as well

(Crazycheermom)

I'm basing my move according to the gym(lol) and school, whichever one she will fit in the most and has an awesome school in the area. Working it backwards I guess, choose the cheer gym first, then choose the area to live in. Thanks for your response as well

(Crazycheermom)

Dallas is big but I'd worry about the school first and then see what gyms may work. Don't forget proximity to an employer is super huge as well.

**I have a photo album of just dogs on my phone**

Dallas is big but I'd worry about the school first and then see what gyms may work. Don't forget proximity to an employer is super huge as well.

Yes, of course that goes without saying. On paper, most of all the schools look the same in the areas we are aiming for in the north. We work from home so the proximity to work doesn't matter. Just wanting to hear some personal stories or suggestions from people who truly know the area.

Yes, of course that goes without saying. On paper, most of all the schools look the same in the areas we are aiming for in the north. We work from home so the proximity to work doesn't matter. Just wanting to hear some personal stories or suggestions from people who truly know the area.

Use the search option. There is a fairly recent thread discussing what your looking for.

Heyy fellow newbies!! I've spent 10 years as a competitive cheerleader & about 5 coaching I just started coaching all star for the first time & it's terrifying... any general advice for working with younger athletes?!

Back