All-Star All Star Challenge- Clash Of The Titans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NHcheermom

Cheer Parent
Mar 25, 2016
Alright this is our first year going to this...looking for tips, tricks and food ideas ;)
Also any friendly faces coming?

Glad to hear it....I'll be honest I'm a little nervous to go to Baltimore....I'm a small town girl and big cities make me uncomfortable
The Inner Harbor has so much to do. Hopefully the weather will be nice. Depending on your schedule, definitely go to the aquarium. It's on the opposite end of the Harbor from the convention center. Lots of food options. Hope the weather is warm for you!

The Inner Harbor has so much to do. Hopefully the weather will be nice. Depending on your schedule, definitely go to the aquarium. It's on the opposite end of the Harbor from the convention center. Lots of food options. Hope the weather is warm for you!
Thank you! We love aquariums so that sounds like a definite must see :) Hopefully we'll have a little free time so we can check it out

Thank you! We love aquariums so that sounds like a definite must see :) Hopefully we'll have a little free time so we can check it out
I hope so too! You can also go over to Fort McHenry (though I haven't been able to do that) if you enjoy history and want to learn about the battle that led to our National Anthem. Baltimore is one of my favorite competition cities., and it's really not that big. Depending on which hotel you're in, it's going to seem very small to you. Though if the Orioles are home during the weekend, it does make for a busy city.

I hope so too! You can also go over to Fort McHenry (though I haven't been able to do that) if you enjoy history and want to learn about the battle that led to our National Anthem. Baltimore is one of my favorite competition cities., and it's really not that big. Depending on which hotel you're in, it's going to seem very small to you. Though if the Orioles are home during the weekend, it does make for a busy city.
We are staying at the Embassy Suites Inner Harbor. Hoping its in a nice area :)

I went when it was in Jacksonville so I'm pretty useless on things to do in the area but I will say that the theme has always been one of my favorites!

If the weather is good you can take a water taxi all over the Harbor and visit cool places like Fort Mc Henry and Fells Point. In addition to the Aquarium, the Science Museum is along the harbor too, Port Discovery Children's Museum is also across the street and up one block from the Harbor area. You can go on the Constellation, a tall ship dating back to the revolution and an old lightship you can visit too. Not too far away is a big train museum too.

Baltimore local here. I live about 5 minutes from the Inner Harbor and Convention Center. Happy to provide restaurant & entertainment ideas to anyone who wants them!

So does anyone know about how long before a preliminary schedule or at least block schedule comes out? I just want to know if I can make it home Sunday night LOL

Has anyone seen a preliminary schedule? I'm planning on driving home Sunday and wanted to check how late I would be at the convention center :)

Prelim schedule was sent to programs attending earlier this week.
LOL I know....My CP's gym is being a little hush hush about it right now....I think they're sick of us bugging them...I just want to know how late the latest awards are

Back