All-Star All Star Cheerleading Fiction!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Learning To Fly has been out for 2 weeks!!! To celebrate....I'm going another giveaway!! Enter now to win!

Amazon.com Sign In
Darn, didn't win but will definitely be buying for my daughter and sharing with my cheer mom from! The teacher in me loves that this may get those reluctant readers interested and the cheer mom in me is happy that this will bring exposure to the world of all star to any kiddos reading who aren't involved in the sport!

New giveaway posted! Enter now to win a Kindle copy of Learning to Fly! If you do not win but would like to read the book free on PDF in exchange for an honest review please let me know!

Amazon.com Sign In

New giveaway posted! Enter now to win a Kindle copy of Learning to Fly! If you do not win but would like to read the book free on PDF in exchange for an honest review please let me know!

Amazon.com Sign In

Hey Dana,

First of all thank you for writing your book! We need more great content for this incredible sport. I would love to connect to possibly exchange books and cross promote each other! Let me know! I know my daughters are going to love your book! Good luck to you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon.com Sign In

Hey Dana,

First of all thank you for writing your book! We need more great content for this incredible sport. I would love to connect to possibly exchange books and cross promote each other! Let me know! I know my daughters are going to love your book! Good luck to you!

Hey Dana,

First of all thank you for writing your book! We need more great content for this incredible sport. I would love to connect to possibly exchange books and cross promote each other! Let me know! I know my daughters are going to love your book! Good luck to you!

Thank you so much for your kind worlds. And yes, I would love to connect with you! My email is [email protected] if you would like to contact me there, since it might be a little easier that way! :)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know all know that I finished book 2 in the TNT Force Cheer series! I just sent it off to my editor last night, so in about 2-3 weeks I will have advanced readers copies(ARCs) for people who want to give it a read.

If you have not read book 1 yet and are interested you can check it out at the link below, or message me your e-mail address to get a free PDF copy e-mailed your way! All I ask is that you leave an honest review on Amazon.com. Thanks!!
Amazon.com: Learning To Fly (TNT Force Cheer Book 1) eBook: Dana Burkey, Brittany Morgan Williams: Kindle Store

I also wanted to post this here for those interested. Please message me if you have any questions or if you are interested in this price break on team orders!
Co4ZsjaUEAAuzXj.jpg:large

For anyone interested in a new cheerleading box subscription AND a chance to get my book for free, I have partnered with My All Star Box in Australia for one of their upcoming boxes! Learning To Fly will be featured in the September box, which you can order now: Home

I will also be posting more fun info soon about another great box subscription I am working with as well! :)

For anyone interested in a new cheerleading box subscription AND a chance to get my book for free, I have partnered with My All Star Box in Australia for one of their upcoming boxes! Learning To Fly will be featured in the September box, which you can order now: Home

I will also be posting more fun info soon about another great box subscription I am working with as well! :)
So excited for book 2 to come out!!

For anyone that wants to read Learning To Fly on paperback and hasn't got it yet, here is a coupon for you! Save $5 with the code:LJEW84PU, when you order at Learning To Fly

My daughter who is 9 loves the book she was so excited when I downloaded a copy for her to read. Can't wait for the next one!

Back