All-star Revolution Coaches On Good Morning America

Discussion in 'Allstar Cheerleading' started by WEmom1210, Jan 17, 2019.

1. lexikae

lexikae I make my own voiceovers

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    He has been disliking all my posts as well, heck he might even be reporting them as spam....I dont know.

But on another note upon just glancing at your avatar I thought you were actually wendy Williams ‍♀️‍♀️

2. Sterling von Shimmer

Sterling von Shimmer I make my own voiceovers

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Oh is that what happened to him? Was wondering where he went. I wonder if everything is okay? He usually seems so even-keeled. Maybe he’s never been “disliked” before and overreacted. Who knows.

But anyway, I think it’s a good time to preach to everyone: this is just an internet message board. Nothing on here affects your real life (or at least, it shouldn’t). Not your salary, your family, or your health. Don’t get me wrong, I love posting here and reading everyone’s insights, advice, and hot takes. And when big comps roll around, I’m on this site more than I’m on Varsity or Flo to read the opinions of those who I’ve come to appreciate and respect... whether I agree with them or not. (And I’m still amazed how on one day I can disagree strongly with a user, and then the next day I’m stanning their posts like we’re related.)

But ultimately, this is just a cheer forum and it’s not worth getting upset about. The minute it stops being fun or I feel ganged up on, I duck out for a few weeks because I’ve got enough going on with my sick mom, my wedding, and my arch nemesis at school (which I will post about later OMFG this chick).

So anyway, let’s keep things in perspective and treat each other accordingly! Because it’s not that serious :)

3. SharkDad

SharkDad Most Positive, Best Parent '12 Staff Member National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    Twitter:
    shark_dad
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Hey everyone! It’s taken something extra special to take me out of my quiet mod hermit status

“Dislikes” and “Bully” tags were created for a reason (we only had likes at an earlier point of the boards)

“Dislikes” allow people to demonstrate that they didn’t like a person’s comment. That is always fair since we are here to share comments and provide opinions.

“Bully” tags are stronger, since they alert us Mods that someone is going past opinions and actually being disrespectful.

Either tag can be used to the point of being disrespectful and a number of you have taken it that far. In the interest of fairness I’d like to allow you fix that if possible or at least stop using those tags inappropriately.

You know who you are, you’re scaring the newbs!

4. SharkDad

SharkDad Most Positive, Best Parent '12 Staff Member National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    Twitter:
    shark_dad
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    @ScottyB you get your own post. You should know better than to use this behavior and beyond that your posts started to get pointedly personal and even resorted to using those tags against people in other threads. The edit function is also there for a reason . . . fixing grammar for a short time or correcting something in a post that didn’t come out the way you wanted it to.

I won’t allow you to use the edit to make negative comments to people then hide them so they can’t be viewed by future commenters, so I brought your comments back in the interest of fairness. I invite you to dislike or tag this post as bullying, your ban will go far beyond just this thread.

Everyone please help keep this place positive and factual, there is enough negativity aimed at cheer from lots of other places.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. NJ Coach

NJ Coach 10's Across the Board....literally. Staff Member National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Lol, maybe I am

• Shimmy Shimmy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. OldskoolKYcheercoach

OldskoolKYcheercoach I think I can mix Cheer Music

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    LOL

I messaged @ScottyB on FB and told him it was nice for him to be in the crosshairs for a while and take the pressure off me. I hope he comes back.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Momx2

Momx2 I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Is there any issue with the coaches coming out of the coaches box? We were at that competition and the coaches space was taped off on the floor. One or more of ASRs coaches were clearly outside of the coaches space.

I love the enthusiasm, but I wondered about their proximity to the mat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk