All-Star All Time Favorite Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there is one team in there that is show 2 times and they have opposite sides of the floor flying on opposite legs...
who is that... i assume its a large senior all girl team since they put up 6 stunts. but ive never seen this in the past.

I think it's DVAS Mavericks (from the So Cal area)
don't think they've had a level 5 for a couple years now? not sure but looks like they might be trying intl 5 this year

found their vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH-Wugzo658

I will forever and always be obsessed with this video of Top Gun from Cheersport in '05.
the reason i even started cheering... was for top gun 04 in cheersport!... and NO VIDEO EXISTS!!!! someone stole my purchased DVD's from that year... and since then. i cannot find that routine! its the one where they tumbled into their stunts all 5 of them believe it or not... opening was rippled motions into center, kyle switched kicked doubled, followed by standing backs..

if ANYONE has it i would DIE DIE DIE

Oh my gosh! :( me either..I think majority of us have been there if you know what I mean and it isn't fun. It's a shame, but we all know in reality that mistakes happen.
I think the purpose of this video is not to showcase the mistakes as negatives, or at least thats what I got out of the video. I think it is more to show that even these teams that people see as 'perfection' have rough days and have to recover. Everyone in there cheer-career has has some type of mistake. Showcasing that these mistakes have happened at worlds brings a new perspective that just because you have made it to the ultimate competition you still have to work hard and even then mistakes happen. For me, when I see a video like this it makes me think that dropping, falling, or touching down (for that team) really sucks but they will use this as amo for next year and build upon their mishap. Maybe the person who made that video was using it more as a motivational tool by showing that many teams have made mistakes at worlds ( and some have made mistakes and won) but they have persevered through and that is ultimately what the sport is about, persevering through to reach an ultimate goal.

Also, if you listen to the song they have chosen to put it to you can tell it is made more for a motivator. Phrases such as "I know I must go on, although I hurt I must be strong because inside I know that many feel this way" show this.

Back