All-Star Allstar Cheer Flaws

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get what you're saying though. But we have to remember, cheerleading originated from college, and a lot of the US national team is college cheerleaders. I doubt college cheer would die even if all star did. :)
Do University's in Sweden or other countrys recognize cheerleading as a sport?

Do University's in Sweden or other countrys recognize cheerleading as a sport?

Well we don't have any university sports like over in the US. Like there's no university leagues at all in any sport, but there are a few uni cheer teams over here, also there's quite a few in Norway as far as I know. :)

Universities in The UK recognise cheer! They usually have a show team that perform at football/American football/events then a stunt team who compete! We've currently got a uni nationals atm which is cool, I love seeing how one season a uni can be the top dogs and the next they're really weak because of the loss of athletes!

Do tell - what is your role as an "Industry Professional"? Because your social media screams anything but.

Seeing as I have one tweet that "screams" anything by professional, I don't see the need to lay out my qualifications, it seems as you've made up your mind about me. You are free to check out my YouTube and watch my cheer with me series. It is filled with lots of knowledgeable content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then apologizing for the misinformation. Calm down.

That's a pretty inflammatory tweet you put out there, with a pretty weak non apology, since you didn't apologize to the team or gym for accusing them of being disqualified for cheating. You apologized for scaring people. If it had been my gym, you better believe I'd be demanding you delete the tweet (you haven't) and I'd want a tweeted apology to my gym (you haven't) Als0, I appreciate the irony with the tweets about how negative people are considering you were spreading false negative information.

That's a pretty inflammatory tweet you put out there, with a pretty weak non apology, since you didn't apologize to the team or gym for accusing them of being disqualified for cheating. You apologized for scaring people. If it had been my gym, you better believe I'd be demanding you delete the tweet (you haven't) and I'd want a tweeted apology to my gym (you haven't) Als0, I appreciate the irony with the tweets about how negative people are considering you were spreading false negative information.

I did apologize to the team...check the tweets (directly to them). I don't delete my mistakes, I learn from them. I didn't think that was a negative tweet. Had it been true, it wouldn't have been negative. False, yes, negative, no.

I did apologize to the team...check the tweets (directly to them). I don't delete my mistakes, I learn from them. I didn't think that was a negative tweet. Had it been true, it wouldn't have been negative. False, yes, negative, no.

Considering it's not remotely true, I'd classify it as negative. And people aren't going to read the threads of tweets. They're going to look at your page and see that there isn't a tweet to them, just to the people you scared.

Considering it's not remotely true, I'd classify it as negative. And people aren't going to read the threads of tweets. They're going to look at your page and see that there isn't a tweet to them, just to the people you scared.

I went and apologized to every single person who responded to me...it wasn't a blanket response to everyone. It was a general apology for my mistake and then I apologized to every single person who individually contacted me. So if you felt personally victimized and came to my tweets I would have apologized to you as well. So here's my apology to you since you feel so strongly about it. I apologize for the negative tweet. It wasn't meant to be mean or malicious.

Back