All-Star Allstar Cheer Flaws

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You post here and post there with the understanding of what your various accounts are. Either place is a great location to discuss it. Maybe both?

I don't mind discussing it at all, but it was condescending the way they brought it to the platform...not like "hey let's talk about this". I'm getting lots of different viewpoints and I love it. But just like I could have said things differently from the jump (my initial tweet) they could have as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You posted something false. They stated you posted something false.

I dont understand why you are taking that negatively and not just fixing it

Note: apologizing doesn't fix it

You posted something false. They stated you posted something false.

I dont understand why you are taking that negatively and not just fixing it

Note: apologizing doesn't fix it

Like I said, had they said "hey why did you do this, let's talk" then cool, but it was basically a subliminal message. It will be fixed. Don't worry.

Like I said, had they said "hey why did you do this, let's talk" then cool, but it was basically a subliminal message. It will be fixed. Don't worry.

Understand that your tweet was not presented that way, so I'm not sure why you feel people should communicate with you that way. Perhaps you should have said "SMOEX had coaches fill in for their performance Friday night. Would that cause them to be disqualified?? Instead you made your tweet negative by saying "making headlines again for all the wrong reasons" and then gave false information that they were disqualified, which is why I responded. I took it here since you have your twitter account linked to your profile on here and you claim to be an Industry Professional. This is a discussion board for cheer - it is far better to stay on topic here than on twitter.
I have no more to say on this topic. I hope in the future if you truly do want to be an Industry professional you keep things factual and refrain from throwing shade at specific gyms and teams. Best of luck to you.

Maybe your tweet wasn't meant to be malicious or inflammatory but rather informative but I can tell you I read it as the former and definitely not the latter. Tone didn't read informative to me.

I think it's a shame that a team had to deal with false information being posted the night before they have to perform again.

And your tweet opened the lines for unnecessary negative tweets. I saw posts from others supporting you that were quite rude about Smoex. Totally uncalled for.

JMHO.

She's a Cheer judge, her credentials are on her videos. One mistake doesn't make you a terrible person.

Trying to answer a question from someone that was never answered. Can you point me to "her credentials?" I haven't been able to find any.

Thanks

Maybe your tweet wasn't meant to be malicious or inflammatory but rather informative but I can tell you I read it as the former and definitely not the latter. Tone didn't read informative to me.

I think it's a shame that a team had to deal with false information being posted the night before they have to perform again.

And your tweet opened the lines for unnecessary negative tweets. I saw posts from others supporting you that were quite rude about Smoex. Totally uncalled for.

JMHO.

I appreciate your honest opinion :) Thank you.

While yes, mistakes happen, and yes you might believe that one person 110% all the time. It's not about what was said, it was how it was said. Everything about the tweet was feeding the cheer anon haters. It's not a secret cheer anons and just about everyone and their aunt likes to find faults with CEA, this was just fuel to the fire. "They've made headlines again for all the wrong reasons", before that tweet, I didn't see a single indication they were dq, so "headlines" is really pushing the truth.

@SharkDad Sent you a PM.

Still don't believe one mistake should define anyone, not even a Cheer judge.
No one is defining her by her mistake, she is defining herself by her actions since she made it. If you want to claim to be an industry professional (still waiting for any indication of that besides a YouTube account) then how you handle information is a part of who you are.
For example, calling out the single largest cheer updating company in the industry looks childish when you are still trying to build credibility and followers. Worse yet, he was right in this case.

ps: @Belinda nailed it

While yes, mistakes happen, and yes you might believe that one person 110% all the time. It's not about what was said, it was how it was said. Everything about the tweet was feeding the cheer anon haters. It's not a secret cheer anons and just about everyone and their aunt likes to find faults with CEA, this was just fuel to the fire. "They've made headlines again for all the wrong reasons", before that tweet, I didn't see a single indication they were dq, so "headlines" is really pushing the truth.

I appreciate you! Thank you for this.

This thread went sideways QUICK!

HCN26klgQuSU8.gif

Back