All-Star Allstar Cheer Flaws

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very well spoken and full of truths. There definitely needs to be more strict standards to prevent gyms from putting kids on a team before they are ready and you are right, these changes support versus deter that.

It doesn't make you a terrible person, but it definitely makes you a terrible judge if in fact true. I wouldn't want someone who gossips and throws shade on twitter anywhere near a competition judging teams. Hopefully EPs will take note.

It was one mistake and she apologized. She owned up to it. You threw accusations at her essentially accusing her of lying about being in the cheer industry and when you were proven wrong you didn't apologize, you continued with nastiness. How about you apologize for your words, she has already apologsized for hers, and everyone moves on? Isn't there enough drama in cheer without adding more?

I've been lurking on the boards for years, since I retired from cheer officially in '10. Finally made an account three months ago because I was lurking more consistently and I felt it would be easier as well as the fact that I was fed up with not being able to shimmy etc. I have also been watching Cherita's videos for almost a year. In all honesty you were attacking her. Sorry If my only being officially here for awhile makes you think that my opinion is less valid, I guess its not 'fierceboard official' like all of you teal army. But I am a member of this community, and I felt that you were bullying her by that point by continuing to drag out something she addressed not only on twitter, but also on here, to the team directly, and on her own youtube station almost a week ago. And on top of that she's still been replying to relevant posts on this thread of how to improve the industry. Make fun of me all you want, but I stand by my rating. You were bullying her.

Back