High School American Cheerleader - The Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
I am surprised I am not seeing much of this movie on here.....so I am starting one. I love the trailer and I have seen the movie and I love it; of course I'm a bit partial since it includes my team and my daughters :) But I will tell you that it is a true depiction of what HS competitive cheerleading is about: As someone said "the White Jacket represents blood, sweat, and tears"
American Cheerleader

I just saw the trailer and thought it was very well done. I am not sure I would pay to get it on itunes though. I guess it depends on the price. Very cool that your team and CPs were in it!
There are a few new things coming out - I keep seeing something about a book wanting to be turned into a movie - but given the description I have zero interest in that one.

There's another thread on this with more activity...it won't let me link it from my phone for some reason, though.

Anyway, I'm really excited to see how this turns out :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm really excited for this one! The trailer has me so excited for February already! I met and talked with BT coaches and some cheerleaders at nationals last year and they were all so nice!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back