All-Star American Cheerpower Midwest Worlds Bid Nationals (3/22-3/24)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a level 2 also! At this rate, my 9-year-old will perform at 2am...
Stay level 3. It's WAY more rewarding. You save on liquid and pharmaceutical anti-anxiety assistance, too.

My 10yo is level 2 & went against a Fame team. They were very good! It was a really late night for the kids. I was ready for bed before they performed. Glad they go on earlier tomorrow.

OK. So Mini's team is in 1st after Day 1. Mini got excited, slipped on the cement floor, busted his mouth open and broke his tooth off. I told his coach he's definitely competing tomorrow, but he probably won't smile. Unless that's a deduction...

OK. So Mini's team is in 1st after Day 1. Mini got excited, slipped on the cement floor, busted his mouth open and broke his tooth off. I told his coach he's definitely competing tomorrow, but he probably won't smile. Unless that's a deduction...
Ohhhh!! That's so sad!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he is doing ok and that he can get his tooth (and his smile) fixed real soon!! Good luck tomorrow!!

Ouch. Good luck to Mini. Hope not hurting too much.

**applauds** Way to hung tough little guy!!! Cyber hugs for Mom though...I know that's a challenge to see your baby hurt.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back