All-Star American Cheerpower Midwest Worlds Bid Nationals (3/22-3/24)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The sheets were hanging on the wall in the hallway between D & E this morning. Not sure if they updated after today's performances....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

At Large Bids:
Fame International All Girl
Step One International Coed
Twist and Turns Small Coed
Midwest Cheer Elite Small Senior
Ohio Explosion Medium Coed
Michigan Extreme Small Senior
Tumble World Small Coed
Spirit Athletics Large Coed
Ohio Valley Small Coed

Ashley I added the bid winners to the website...but Ohio Explosion is listed here as receiving a bid in med coed--they aren't listed on the site in med coed, but as small coed, so before I posted anything on your site, I just wanted to be sure it was the small coed receiving the bid and it was just mis-posted or mis-announced :)

Ashley I added the bid winners to the website...but Ohio Explosion is listed here as receiving a bid in med coed--they aren't listed on the site in med coed, but as small coed, so before I posted anything on your site, I just wanted to be sure it was the small coed receiving the bid and it was just mis-posted or mis-announced :)

I'm actually just leaving a competition, and won't be home for a few hours, but I'll be sure to look into it tomorrow. The information should be on the USASF website.

Big shout out to all the athletes that finished their routines and were carried off stage! I saw soooooo many... But good job pushing through!!

My team had a girl split her nose and break it in warm ups and still competed on time... Crazy! And a girl on Diamondbacks broke her ankle day 1 and finish the routine no deductions! You ladies, are troopers. Good push everyone!!

Sorry if I confused things with Ohio Explosion being Medium Coed. I received the information from Cheer Updates and it listed them placing in that division as well as when the bid announcements were made, it listed their division was Medium Coed. If I am wrong, I apologize for relaying the wrong information here.

I checked the schedule and they were as medium coed. So maybe they switched divisions or something. But I fixed it and added them, thanks for pointing it out for me. I got home at 2am so having some other people take care of that information was super helpful to me.

FCA Diamonds 1st place, grand champion and paid bid!!! Hot cheer and Rock Solid paid.

Congrats on your paid bid. I hear that your team was great. A big shout out to all the bid winners. I was happy to see that Hotcheer Hot 5 hit their best routine of the year and got paid. Good luck to everyone at Worlds.

Back