All-Star American Grand Dec 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know how the bids will be distributed? I don't know why, but they don't post the info on their website.

Does anyone know how the bids will be distributed? I don't know why, but they don't post the info on their website.

I had to call to find out last year and it was something like...

The first paid bid to the highest scoring coed team
2nd paid to the highest scoring all girl team
two at large bids to the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring coed teams
two at large bids to the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring all girl teams
two at large bids to the next two highest scores regardless of whether they were coed or all girl
there aren't any "international at large bids" meaning no guarantees of giving an international team a bid but up to one international team could be given an at large bid if they had a high enough score for one of the last two at large bids. aka international gets next to nothing.

this is of course last year...i'm not sure if they changed it for this year or not. the entire website and info on the website look identical to last year though

I had to call to find out last year and it was something like...

The first paid bid to the highest scoring coed team
2nd paid to the highest scoring all girl team
two at large bids to the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring coed teams
two at large bids to the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring all girl teams
two at large bids to the next two highest scores regardless of whether they were coed or all girl
there aren't any "international at large bids" meaning no guarantees of giving an international team a bid but up to one international team could be given an at large bid if they had a high enough score for one of the last two at large bids. aka international gets next to nothing.

this is of course last year...i'm not sure if they changed it for this year or not. the entire website and info on the website look identical to last year though

Thanks! If you hear anything for this year, please let me know. Just curious..

oc will not be there, but they are going to nca in san diego and gssa super six in sacramento.. also americas best in san diego not sure of the dates

CALI IS ON THE SCHEDULE AS UNLIMITED!!! is this old news or the first confirmation?

i thought thered bve more teams in some divisions, its gunna be a great comp though!

Back