All-Star American Grand @mgm Las Vegas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i remember SO CAL placing a - was it a Yosemite Sam? I dunno . .. i just wanna ask tho . .[no hate on Cheerforce or So Cal coz i love you to death] but are these Stuffed Creatures your "Lucky Charms" . . . coz if it's gonna steal the attention fo the judges or audience. . . might get unlucky. . . .

SoCal Outlaws used yosemite sam because he was an "outlaw" so he was kind of their mascot. And Yoda is kindof cheerforces mascot. So it's not really a "lucky charm", just to show the mascot i guess you can say.

And i don't think it's as distracting as the team with the giant unicorn on center aha

SoCal Outlaws used yosemite sam because he was an "outlaw" so he was kind of their mascot. And Yoda is kindof cheerforces mascot. So it's not really a "lucky charm", just to show the mascot i guess you can say.

And i don't think it's as distracting as the team with the giant unicorn on center aha
Hahahah. . . .Ok . . .and i also saw WC Suns - wen they entered the mat [in Athletic Championships] lol . . .there was a guy . .wearing a rli HUGE shiny SUN like a headaccessory. . . lmao

hahaha Becca idk who you are but yes this was an awesome weekend! Party by the elevators lasted til they had enough of us... But Unlimited decided to keep the bid. idk about you but even with a few spots open i still still rings for them!
hahaha who is this?! i probably definitely met you

Of course they didn't know they had the said injuries before hand. And one of the injuries happened while competing.

just to clear everything up..... the stunt that came down had a base who has had dislocated shoulder but is a soldier and has toughed it out, and a backspot who broke her hand backstage in that last extra mat room. both went to the hospital after.

just to clear everything up..... the stunt that came down had a base who has had dislocated shoulder but is a soldier and has toughed it out, and a backspot who broke her hand backstage in that last extra mat room. both went to the hospital after.
wow good for them! what troopers:)

Back