All-Star American Grand @mgm Las Vegas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They were large senior before, they didn't have any guys on that team. I think they also had a small limited. I think the team with the 8 you're thinking of is probably their international team, which they still have. Not sure how many guys are on it though.

This is exactly right haha. It's so hard keeping track of all the divisions and rosters from year to year!

I'm actually very excited to see Desert Storm in small limited. I think it was definitely a good move for them. Still not sure if I'm a huge fan of their uniforms on the floor though. I kind of wish maybe the girls had white skirts to match the boys white pants or maybe if the blue wasn't metallic.

Sorry for the double post:
I HAVE to share this story that happened at warmups..Some boy from this team called Odyssey Elite (I believe they are a one team gym) went up to one of the girls on my team and goes, "You're cute. You're welcome." and walks away.. SO FUNNY! And minutes after that they decided to one-man one of their girls who clearly can't fly elite stunts and the base couldn't base elite stunts as well..anyways, he had this tiny girl in the air for maybe 10 seconds and she starts to butt out and PLUNGES to the floor HEAD FIRST and no joke her head was 4 or 5 inches from the floor..My team and CA's team were scared to death for this poor girl's near death experience while the coaches were just laughing at it..REALLY?!?!

Back