All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow! Mini 3. My CP was on AZ All Stars Silver Ice last year, and that was YL2. It's great to hear they formed a L3 team for the young ones! We miss everyone there!!

That's really cool. I know a lot of those Y2 girls from Silver Ice are still here (including my CP's *AWESOME* backspot on Jr3). The gym has really been taking off in the right direction. Hope PA is good to you. I grew up there. Can't say I miss New Castle much though. Ha!

1Force Senior Small L3 was flawless. our team came in 3rd in that division and were thoroughly impressed.

Thanks! Yeah, probably their best performance of the year. So happy for those girls. I was really impressed with your teams from Idaho too. I was more interested in the jr3 though, as they went against my CP and it was sooooo close after day one for 1st and 2nd. You guys did great.

That's really cool. I know a lot of those Y2 girls from Silver Ice are still here (including my CP's *AWESOME* backspot on Jr3). The gym has really been taking off in the right direction. Hope PA is good to you. I grew up there. Can't say I miss New Castle much though. Ha!

Ahhhh...You must be talking about Katie! We miss those girls and especially Nancy! Boy is she fun!

Coach hailey hendricks used to coach a lot the kids on the Jr. And Sr. Teams. We love her.

Thanks! Yeah, probably their best performance of the year. So happy for those girls. I was really impressed with your teams from Idaho too. I was more interested in the jr3 though, as they went against my CP and it was sooooo close after day one for 1st and 2nd. You guys did great.

1Force Senior Small L3 was flawless. our team came in 3rd in that division and were thoroughly impressed.
Thank You for the comment! Your team looked great as well! It was a very close division this year...Maybe we will see you guys at another comp next season! Have a great summer!

Thank You for the comment! Your team looked great as well! It was a very close division this year...Maybe we will see you guys at another comp next season! Have a great summer!

Back