All-Star American Superstarz; Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
Didn't see a thread for this one yet. We went for the first time last year and I liked the setup of the arena WAY better than BATB. Much more efficient use of a small convention center space. We did have one big jacked up scoring issue but were giving it another try. Who else is going?

We have it on the schedule for all of our teams, but if anyone of our three eligible teams gets a Summitt bid that team will most likely not be attending.

Otherwise, if all attend... EC Cats will bring
Tiny 1 prep
Tiny 1 (prep also???) - new gym, don't know what division they will be in
Mini 1 large
Youth 1 prep
Youth 1 (prep??- same as above)
Youth 2 small
LJ4
SSC3- new gym team, I don't know if they will compete as prep or regular division
LSC3

Didn't see a thread for this one yet. We went for the first time last year and I liked the setup of the arena WAY better than BATB. Much more efficient use of a small convention center space. We did have one big jacked up scoring issue but were giving it another try. Who else is going?
Scoring issue? What went down?
Augusta Cheer Academy will be there with our Senior 2 and Youth 1.

Scoring issue? What went down?
Augusta Cheer Academy will be there with our Senior 2 and Youth 1.
Old news now but there as a LR5 that dropped to LC4 (even though they competed Lr5 the weekend before for the same EP) and went against ours. We were a tenth of a point behind going into Sunday (75%) where they that 2tb and 2sf. We hit with 2tt and an equally difficult routine in terms if raw score and the sandbaggers still won. The EP even let them announce themselves in the microphone at awards as the winner. Then our JC3 got the epic screw over at all levels with the same EP... But it's whatever. Water under the bridge.

Carolina Spirit Athletics-
Mini 1
Youth Large 2
Junior Large 4
Senior Large 2
Senior Large Coed 4
(senior 3 is going to BATB and tiny's are done for the season..not sure if special needs is coming or not..they did last year)

We need to set something up so all of us can meet and get some pics of our CPs to post on the board.

aw, yay! I've not gotten to meet any little ones yet, but that'd be awesome! What gym are yall with??
Augusta Cheer Academy National Stars. She is on the youth 1 team. We are bringing two of our four teams. Youth 1 and Senior 2.
And you?

Augusta Cheer Academy National Stars. She is on the youth 1 team. We are bringing two of our four teams. Youth 1 and Senior 2.
And you?
oh ok! My Senior 3 is going to battle at the beach so I'll only be doing one team at Superstarz (yay, break! first time in a million years!), and it'll be my Senior 2 that'll be competing (along with our other teams of course), so Augusta will probably be in my division! Can't wait to me your cp :)

oh ok! My Senior 3 is going to battle at the beach so I'll only be doing one team at Superstarz (yay, break! first time in a million years!), and it'll be my Senior 2 that'll be competing (along with our other teams of course), so Augusta will probably be in my division! Can't wait to me your cp :)
*meet whoops

Carolina Spirit Athletics-
Mini 1
Youth Large 2
Junior Large 4
Senior Large 2
Senior Large Coed 4
(senior 3 is going to BATB and tiny's are done for the season..not sure if special needs is coming or not..they did last year)

No Junior 4 at this one. They are going to Summit :)

Back