All-Star American Superstarz; Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Going into day 2 with a 3 point lead. Why am I so nervous? I'm not the one on the stage?

Gosh my poor team...we did not so great today. Coaches said placement was our best...what's annoying is the thing that keeps having issues is our left half of our pyramid, and it's never gotten changed, and here we are, having issues with it again. Ugh. Fame showstoppers were off the hook..loved that dance. They deserve the win.
Anywho...what about this group photo? My hair looked so fierce today..hope it looks as good tomorrow!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Gosh my poor team...we did not so great today. Coaches said placement was our best...what's annoying is the thing that keeps having issues is our left half of our pyramid, and it's never gotten changed, and here we are, having issues with it again. Ugh. Fame showstoppers were off the hook..loved that dance. They deserve the win.
Anywho...what about this group photo? My hair looked so fierce today..hope it looks as good tomorrow!!

**wasnt our best

Thank you very much. That's my Senior 2 team I coach. They're in third. Augusta and Nitros are ahead of us and they were equally as a amazing. Best of luck to your team today

Thank you very much. That's my Senior 2 team I coach. They're in third. Augusta and Nitros are ahead of us and they were equally as a amazing. Best of luck to your team today

Aw, that's a shame. I thought they were on point! I assume we are probably (at least hopefully...) in fourth. Worst placement all year, yay?
Thanks, and good luck to y'all today too!!

I'm here now until the end...been here since 9

My cp just said... OMG how do you DO this!? It's so boring! We had to check out by 11 but they don't have to meet their team until almost 5pm so were just hanging out.

Yeah... And this is our 7th year doing it sweet child.

That's love right there.

Very proud of my gym today. Minis moved from fifth to third. Youth moved from second to first. My team just hit PERFECTLY! We were in fifth yesterday so we only really want to move up a place and will be proud.
Oh and our special needs team was PHENOMENAL!!

as thanks do much!! We hit solid!!!
I have to meet up and get a picture with April and Stephen!

You sure did! You guys lit this place up! Great job! Mine are back with them team basically until about 9. They won't be at their LSC3 awards because they'll be with J4 by then. They'll probably miss you.

Back