All-Star American Superstarz; Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you very much. That's my Senior 2 team I coach. They're in third. Augusta and Nitros are ahead of us and they were equally as a amazing. Best of luck to your team today

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Augusta Cheer Academy Senior 2 dropped to 5th.
What place did you guys finish in??

My CP is on our Augusta Cheer Academy's Youth 1 team. They brought jackets home :)

Thank you very much. That's my Senior 2 team I coach. They're in third. Augusta and Nitros are ahead of us and they were equally as a amazing. Best of luck to your team today

My CP is on our Augusta Cheer Academy's Youth 1 team. They brought jackets home :)

Dropped to 4th...which I'm not super clear on. 0 deductions both days and scored higher day 2...but dropped. Oh well lol

Did anyone else see the Mini 1 team from Elite Cheer Action out of Maryland??
I have never, EVER seen such a good mini team...WOW....JUST WOW!!

Dropped to 4th...which I'm not super clear on. 0 deductions both days and scored higher day 2...but dropped. Oh well lol

I was also a little confused...not trying to pick anybody out, but Charlotte was in 6th, and performed no better than they had yesterday...and moved to 2nd? Congrats to them, I was happy with 3rd, but that seems a little crazy to hope from last to 2nd. Especially when a team like yall only had a small bobble. Whatever! Yall did great both days!!

I'm very proud of my ECN J4 CP! They held their own against some tough competition! Congrats to everyone!
They did a great job! We enjoyed competing against them. It's a shame they split the small division into "small gym" for the one small gym team. They would've done very well in the small division. We fought the small team in a large team battle before and it's always tough. They did very well!

American Superstarz Youth Level one CHAMPS!!

IMG_0551_zps7a2124f7.jpg

Basically the name of the gyme is Augusta Cheer Academy but the name of the teams are The Naional Stars.

Back