All-Star America's Best Kansas City

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe our small sr. coed out of Tulsa (Diamonds) will be attending that comp. :)

Spirit Elite is going
Cheer Eclipse is going
Twist and Shout Diamonds is going
Platinum Small Coed is going

Cheer Central small Co Ed and United Elite Medium All Girl from what I hear are coming from Colorado

the performance order is getting posted the friday before? as in the day before? I hope I'm interpreting that wrong. Does anyone have the results of last year?

Small Coed 5 looks like it is going to be intense!!

Cheer Central
Cheer Eclipse
Extreme Cheer Company
KC Cheer
Platinum Athletics
Tribe Chiefs
Twist and Shout Diamonds

I'm hoping the rest of this competition is going to be HUGE!!

Tribe is bringing

Mini 1 - Chieftains
Junior 1 - Raiders
Youth 2 - Braves
Senior 2 - Warriors
Junior 3 - Outlaws
Senior 4 - Renegades
Small Coed 5 -Chiefs

Can't wait!!
Ja-Mez

the performance order is getting posted the friday before? as in the day before? I hope I'm interpreting that wrong. Does anyone have the results of last year?

The performance order is supposed to be posted this Friday. This is a new competition for World's Bids so there are no results from last year.

Looks like it will be great competition for those bids! Small coed is stacked with all the area teams. I might stop by to see some old friends if I can get off work. Good luck to everyone competing!!

individual trophies for all
national champion fleece jackets
grand champion rings
grand champion $1,000/ partial paid bid depending
...not bad

Im excited for this competition! We're not on the schedule but Platinum will be there! Excited to see Tribe, Twist and Shout and Extreme Cheer Co there!

Tribe is bringing

Mini 1 - Chieftains
Junior 1 - Raiders
Youth 2 - Braves
Senior 2 - Warriors
Junior 3 - Outlaws
Senior 4 - Renegades
Small Coed 5 -Chiefs

Can't wait!!
Ja-Mez[/quote]
yes, can't wait to see the video of Tribe Chiefs! they are one of the teams who always brings creative and out-of the box routine! (especially with their dance) :)

Back