All-Star America's Got Talent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just checked the AGT website and looked at the 60 acts that have been put through and I don't see her anywhere. I wonder what happened?

Nooooooooooo :(
I definitely thought she was going to advance into more rounds. As freaking amazing as It was, the act was not worth $1 million. The whole music hall cannot be filled up with just Darby performing and the judges probably realized that. On Howard's talk show he always talks about how when judging he is picturing if he would buy a ticket to go see their act. Outside of our little "cheer bubble" I am not sure any outsiders would even go. I am so sad, but Darby is so amazing and I am so glad that she got to showcase OUR sport on national television. Woohoo!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm so sad :( on the other hand, why on earth miss cheer season to be on a silly show? I do kinda wonder how her tumbling is though, seems to me she might eventually be one of those kids that has level 5 skills by 10 then quits because there is no more possible progression :(

I'm so sad :( on the other hand, why on earth miss cheer season to be on a silly show? I do kinda wonder how her tumbling is though, seems to me she might eventually be one of those kids that has level 5 skills by 10 then quits because there is no more possible progression :(

I am not from UA (or even close) but last year I was at the gym and she had just got her BHS that day. She was on mini 1 last year doing BWO, so I assume she is working level 2 stuff. For being 5, that's still pretty darn good.

I am not from UA (or even close) but last year I was at the gym and she had just got her BHS that day. She was on mini 1 last year doing BWO, so I assume she is working level 2 stuff. For being 5, that's still pretty darn good.
In my eyes anyone with a BWO is good, those are so tricky, in all seriousness.

sad for her, but it does make sense why she wouldn't make it. they're never going to sell out a convention hall of people dying to see her.

and in the public's eye, a grown man tossing around a max 30lb kid isn't impressive. it's impressive to me because I know the control and muscle it takes to do those things. add in the sports bra and spanks outfit on a little girl and no ones going to take it too seriously.

I am curious, though, whether or not the outcome would have been different had she been in a leotard saying it was acrobatics as opposed to cheer.

Someone on here knew how far she made it but couldn't say until it aired I wonder where they are now ?

Still not sure how much I'm allowed to say, but not all the acts that get through to Vegas on the audition shows get to go to Vegas for real. Sad, but it's how it works.

Back